Join us today and make a difference
By joining our annual Friends’ programmes, you’ll help the Aldeburgh Jubilee Hall continue to develop its fabulous varied productions and community events for all to enjoy.
Beach Friend – £45 p.a
- Priority mailing of season brochure (four per year)
- Priority waiting list for sold-out shows
- Email notification of newly confirmed shows
- Named credit on Aldeburgh Jubilee Hall website
- Annual Drinks Reception
Beach Friend – £90 p.a
- All of the Beach Friend plus….
- Invitations to special events
Jubilee Friend – £250 p.a
- All of the above plus….
- Opportunity to meet the cast or artistic teams at specific performances
You may wish to support specific events or activities at the Hall. For
gifts over £500 you can receive naming recognition in the Hall as appropriate. Possible activities to sponsor:
- An individual event or season of shows (comedy, theatre, children’s events)
- Contribute towards new lighting or sound equipment
- Support a year’s Learning and Community Outreach work
- Support the refurbishment and re-equipping of the bar
- Support the Backstage Fund for refurbishing dressing rooms
By becoming a Business Partner, you help ensure the future of this wonderful community venue for all to enjoy. Business partnerships can be tailored to suit your individual needs. Benefits can include:
- Your logo and advertisement in the quarterly brochures and website
- Complimentary tickets to specific sponsored performances
- Invitations for you, your staff and customers to our annual celebration opportunities and to meet with artists performing at the Jubilee Hall
- Discounts on venue hire for your business events
You may wish to discuss gifts or business partnership opportunities with one of the Trustees. Please contact a Trustee directly or via the Hall Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a UK taxpayer you can boost your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate.
Support usIf you would like to donate to the Aldeburgh Jubilee Hall, you can do so here. We are a Charitable Incorporated Organisation and it is thanks to the public that we can continue to use and restore this historical venue. For larger life time gifts or gifts by will or if you would like further information regarding developments of the Aldeburgh Jubilee Hall please contact the manager directly: email@example.com£3,895.00 donated