Arriving at Aldeburgh Jubilee Hall
There will be two entrances to the hall:
- If you have purchased a ticket in rows A or B, please come to the courtyard door, through the gates from Crag Path.
- If you have purchased a ticket in rows C – G, please use the usual main entrance on Crabbe Street.
We will not be issuing physical tickets, but audiences should bring Print at Home tickets (either printed out or on mobile a device) or evidence of their ticket purchases.
We will open the doors 15 minutes before every performance. Please make your way there and be ready to show your ticket. Staff and signs will help you find your way around.
The key changes in coming to performances at AJH include:
- Reduced capacity in the hall, with socially distant seating.
- New chairs which are easier to clean
- Shorter performances with no interval.
- All audience members are required to wear a face covering throughout the performance (unless exempt as per the Government’s guidelines). Face coverings must cover both the nose and mouth and visors on their own are not sufficient.
- No printed material – no tickets, programmes, or programme notes.
- Clear signs and helpful staff to make your visit straightforward.
- Regular and thorough cleaning, with plenty of hand sanitiser for you.
As risks and guidelines change, we may need to change performers, capacity, pricing, and other matters, at short notice. Please make sure that the email address and phone number that we have for you are up to date when booking so we can let you know about any changes.
We have reduced the capacity of the hall to 73 seats to ensure we maintain social distancing of at least 1.5 meters.
Performers will also be socially distant from each other, and from the audience, following government guidelines.
If you have downloaded the NHS Covid-19 app, please scan the hall’s track and trace QR code on arrival.
If you or someone you know has experienced any of the symptoms of Covid-19 in the two weeks prior to the concert you should self-isolate and not come to Aldeburgh Jubilee Hall. Please email email@example.com to return your tickets.
We will clean the hall and its seating and facilities between performances. We will also conduct a full air exchange before and between every performance.
Audiences, performance staff and volunteer ushers must wear face coverings inside our buildings and throughout the concert. Please bring your own mask to cover your mouth and nose.
Staff and ushers will have their temperature checked at the start of their working shift. Audience members will not be checked.
We will not produce a printed programme, if relevant, performance will be introduced from the stage.
Performances will be up to an hour, with no interval.
Toilets will be open and available before and after concerts.
Hand sanitiser will be placed at key locations.
Staff will be on hand to guide and answer questions.
During the concert
As discussed at the top, we will be using two doors to enter and exit the hall at the end of the performance. All fire exits will remain accessible in case of an emergency.
Top-level windows will remain open during the performance in order to facilitate good ventilation throughout.
Please refrain from singing along during the concert.
At the end of the performance please stay in your seats until asked to leave by a member of staff.